To prepare for the transition of GoFundMe Charity to GoFundMe.com, March 31, 2021, is the last day that GoFundMe Charity will support integrations and apps built on our public API, including the specific examples listed below.
GoFundMe Charity-developed integrations:
- Constant Contact
Applications developed by 3rd parties using the GoFundMe Charity public API:
- Raiser's Edge
For customers using any of the above integrations or other apps built on our public API, our recommendation is to manually export donor and/or fundraiser data and then import it into any other platforms as needed. Automatic syncing through integrations and apps will stop working after March 31, but this manual method is one workaround to use as needed.
You will be able to manually export data from the GoFundMe Charity report center through December 31, 2021, for recordkeeping or use in other apps and programs.
How to download data
- Click the Reports tab at the top of your account
- Choose your report
- Roll your mouse over to the top right side of the report you would like to download and then click the three vertical dots when they appear.
- Click Download Data from the dropdown on the far right
- In the pop-up window, select As displayed in the data table, Formatted, and All Results, if you want to capture your donors' home address in your report.
- Wait several minutes for the report to download and then open it up in Excel or Google Sheets to view your data. Your data files will populate in your downloads folder once the download is complete. Downloads that contain more information may take longer to finish processing.