If you've raised funds through the PayPal Giving Fund and would like to speed up withdrawal timelines, but have had trouble enrolling, please keep reading.
Check your Business Account Account Setup List
- If you do not have a business account, learn how to set up one under the enrolling in the PayPal Giving Fund section of this article.
- After you've signed into your PayPal Business account, check the following view to see what needs to be done to complete enrollment. Click here to view your task list.
Check your Business Type
Some organizations have trouble if they did not set up their Business Type correct as a charity, which will block you later in the process. If this is the case, please follow these steps:
1. After you're signed into the PayPal account, click this link: https://www.paypal.com/businessprofile/settings/info/edit
2. Then click Edit, which appears to the right of 'Add your logo' - here's a screenshot of where it is exactly
3. From there, select Non-profit organization for your Business Type and then enter Charitable and Social Service Organizations when asked what kinds of products or services you sell.
4. Save your changes
If the steps above did not help you, please follow along with this step by step guide to complete enrollment.
In addition, if you have any questions or trouble with the enrollment process, you can contact PayPal Giving Fund directly by clicking here. You will want to specify that your request is for PayPal Giving Fund or for a charity. From there, they can direct you to the service team that can assist you.