If your charity administrator has already set up their GoFundMe Charity banking information on WePay, but would like to update the banking account to a new one, they can do it through their WePay account.
- Log into WePay from desktop or laptop computer using Chrome or Firefox
- Click the Settings tab on the left side of the screen
- Click the Settlement Bank tab on the top of the screen
- Complete the information as prompted
- Click the Add Bank button to save the banking information
If you have any trouble with the steps above, we recommend doing the following.
- Double check that you're signing into the correct WePay account. A previous administrator may have used a different address than the email connected to your GoFundMe Charity account.
- Check your browser. Internet Explorer is not optimized for our product. We recommend Chrome if that's available to you.
- If you're not using Internet Explorer, next we recommend clearing the cache and history on your device before attempting again.
- Reset your password if you have trouble getting into your WePay - https://www.wepay.com/register/recover