This article will help you update the main photo on your campaign page.
- Sign in to your GoFundMe Charity account
- Click the Campaigns tab
- Find your campaign and select the Edit pencil icon
- Roll over your Campaign page and click Edit
- Navigate through the Content tab and upload a new photo, sized 600 x 400 pixels.
- If you already have a main photo in place, you can switch out with a new photo within the content editor, by dragging and dropping it into place.
- Make the changes and click “Save”
If you have trouble resizing your photo to scale, we highly recommend that you use Canva.com to do so. They make it very easy to fit an image into the required pixels.