If you see this in your account when trying to add a benefitting organization, "This action has failed. Please try saving again, this information failed to save" it means that your organization has not been added to our database and will need to be, before you can raise funds.
Even if you see the organization listed in the dropdown under the beneficiary section, please go through the following steps to get your organization added.
If you're working for a 501(c)3 organization, you will need to enroll in the PayPal Giving Fund.
If you're working for a non 501(c)3 organization, or a Canadian Registered organization, please reach out to our team with the following information to get your organization added.
- Charity name:
- Charity address:
- Charity website:
- Charity contact email
- Your Letter of Determination
US charities only
- Employer Identification Number:
- IRS subsection - eg. 501(c)(X):
- Are all donations to your charity tax-deductible? Yes/No
- Attach your Letter of Determination for the most expedited support
Canadian charities only
- Business number, including the program identifier and reference number (RR XXXX):
- Do you want GoFundMe Charity to send tax receipts on your behalf? If so, please us send a picture of the signature of your charity's authorized representative (and please tell us what their name is).
Learn more about adding your charity here.