If you are running an event on GoFundMe Charity, there are a couple of issues that you will want to be aware of.
Registration Button Disappeared
Your registration button will be hidden from the campaign page if the end date of the event has passed.
- Sign into your account
- Click on the Edit button on the campaign with the hidden registration button
- Check the Settings Tab to see if the End Date has passed
Campaign not created for registered participant
Customer entered their own email for multiple participants and added them all to the same team when filling out their registration ticket information.
Refund participant and have them register with their own individual emails
You can refund the order connected to all the participants and have them register again with their own emails. Keep in mind, this will cancel all the registration entries for all individuals connected to that order, should you do this.
Ask each participant to create a campaign for your organization
Once they sign up with GoFundMe Charity under their own email and create a campaign for your organization, our team can link the page to the event they signed up for and connect it to their registration.
Customer bought a ticket for their friend, and the friend hasn't accepted the campaign yet. They must do this through their email or by signing into the account with the email that was used to create their page and click Accept on their campaign.
You can resend the email for them to accept their campaign acceptance email from your Registration Manager.
- Locate your campaign in the Campaign hub
- Click the three dots to the right of the campaign and select Manage Campaign
- Click the Registration tab
- Click Participants
- Choose the participant whose page you would like to be made live and click the Actions button at the top right of the Fundraising details section.
- From the dropdown choose Resend accept email
Finally, it's possible that you do not have registration listed as required and they may have chose not to create a campaign.
Turn on required fundraising within your registration editor under the Ticket Option.