Why don’t I see the column with the data field I’m looking for?
If you’re looking for a specific piece of information but don’t see it, there are a few possible options to help find it:
- Start simply. Try scrolling to the right to see if there are additional columns.
- Be sure that you are running the correct type of report. It may be that the field you’re looking for populates in another report.
- Consider changing the way that you download your report. Certain download options only include a few columns to report on a more focused group of data.
Pro-tip: Redownloading to view everything in the data table may include what you’re looking for.
Why aren’t fundraising minimums included in any reports?
Data on fundraising minimums is not included in the first version of the new Report Center. However, information on your supporters and their fundraising minimums minimums can be exported directly from the Fundraising Minimums Manager in the manage tool.
Why does it take so long for my data to populate in the new Report Center?
When analyzing the data in your new Report Center, you’ll notice a delay between the time when a new donation or campaign is created and when it populates the data. Because your data must be integrated in a manner that is both accurate and secure, you will notice a delay between the time an action occurs, and when it shows up in your reports.
We completely understand how important it can be to see your campaign activity in real time. Here are a few other ways to immediately view who has donated or joined your campaign:
- Check your email for the confirmation of a new campaign or a donation notification
- View your campaign to see new team members or donations
- Login and click on the Campaign Manager to scroll down and see all activity on your campaign
Pro-tip: Consider scheduling a report to get your info when you want it. Rather than pulling a report manually on a weekly or monthly basis, the new Report Center allows you to schedule the report to arrive right in your inbox.
I clicked Download Data but I don’t see my report in my downloads folder. Where is it?
Your data will populate in your downloads folder once the download is complete. Downloads that contain more information may take longer to appear. If you don’t see it come through, please reach out to Customer Support.