Your nonprofit profile is a way to show the world what your organization is up to on GoFundMe Charity. Check out some of the features you can customize by clicking here or click your icon in the top right corner and then choose Account, then Profile from the main menu of your nonprofit GoFundMe Charity account.
You can make changes to it from the Account dropdown, found by clicking your icon on the top right hand of your page, then select Profile to update your profile images and charity information.
- Update your banner image with a compelling image that highlights your cause
- Minimum (600 x 400 pixels)
- Recommended (900 x 600 pixels)
- Click Change Profile Photo and upload your nonprofit logo for brand recognition
- Add your official website, update Your Own GoFundMe Charity URL, and upload a captivating video to further promote your organization
- Tell your story - your profile has to paint the picture of your cause. Add a Mission Sub-Header, and fill in the ‘About Our Mission’ field to spread the word about your cause
From your nonprofit profile, you and your supporters can start new campaigns, donate directly to your nonprofit, and even share on Facebook.
Your nonprofit profile is an amazing way to showcase all the good your organization does, and if you have any questions in the world about it, contact us and we’ll be standing by to help.