Button management allows the campaign organizer to edit, remove, and add custom buttons that populate on the campaign banner image. Customize the text on the Donate, Join Campaign and/or Register buttons on your Multiple-teams or Registration/Ticketing campaign.
Customize your buttons to create specific calls-to-action that are related to your cause or campaign. Button Management allows you to tailor your language so that your supporters understand which action(s) to take when they land your campaign page.
How to access the button manager
- From your Campaign Manager, click on the Edit icon
- Click Edit on the Campaign card
- Select the Content tab
- Click the Header section
- Scroll down to Buttons
Ways to customize buttons
Rearrange the order in which buttons appear
- Click the 4 lines to the left of the button name and drag to move
Edit existing buttons
- Click the pencil icon to edit an existing button
Add a new button
- Click the “+” button to add a new button
Remove buttons by dragging them to the Hidden section
- Drag out of the Hidden section at any time to make buttons visible
Select a Featured button
- Select a "Featured" button that will also display in the top right hand corner of your campaign bar by clicking the star icon
Further customize your buttons by choosing whether the color will be filled or outlined.