You can make a donation or purchase a ticket on any GoFundMe Charity campaign using most major credit and debit cards. We support most countries, but there are a couple of reasons your transaction might be failing.
Helpful tips to check a failing transaction:
- Try from a different device - If you're on a mobile device, use a computer instead (or vice versa).
- Try with a different browser - Google Chrome and Firefox are generally the most reliable.
- Try a different internet connection - If you're using mobile data, switching to WiFi or another connection can help.
- Try a different card. For instance, if your card's CVV code is '000,' it won't go through.
- Double check that you're entering all of your card information correctly, including the spelling of your name, the billing zip code, the card number, the security code, and the expiration date.
- Contact your card provider to make sure they are allowing payments to the GoFundMe Charity campaign you're donating to.
If you have tried all of these initial troubleshooting tips and still aren’t able to make a donation or purchase a ticket, please contact our team directly so we can look into this for you.