Adding Multiple Teams to your campaign allows your supporters to fundraise in groups. It also unlocks a different campaign page template with thousands of possible configurations. Your campaign page will be able to support groups of individuals fundraising together, and your campaign page will have a new, complementary look and feel.
Multi-team campaigns are great for:
- Allowing families, relay teams, or tables in a gala to fundraise together
- Events that need a highly-customizable landing page
- Promoting peer-to-peer fundraising with a customized landing page
- Housing chapters of an organization under an umbrella page
How to add multiple teams to your campaign
- Sign into your account.
- Go to My Campaigns and select Edit on your specific campaign
- Hover over the Multiple Teams card and select Add Multiple Teams
Once you add Multiple Teams, you can edit your multi-team campaign from the Campaign card on the far left, and and you can also edit the team page template from the Multiple Teams card. Editing options include content, design, and inviting new team organizers.
Important: You cannot add multiple teams if a donation has already been made to your campaign. To avoid this, please wait to publish your campaign until you configure all the settings.