Adding Multiple Teams to your campaign allows your supporters to fundraise in groups. Once added, your campaign page will now be able to support groups of individuals (teams!) and your campaign page will have a new look and feel designed to complement team fundraising.
Adding multiple teams is great for the following:
- Running a large-scale event
- Allowing families, relay teams, or tables in a gala to fundraise together
- Encouraging peer-to-peer fundraising
- Housing a number of chapters of an organization under one parent campaign
How to add multiple teams to your campaign
To create a campaign with multiple teams, please do the following:
- Sign into your account
- Click the Campaign Manager and select Edit on your campaign
- Click the Multiple teams card and then select Add Multiple Teams
Once Multiple Teams are added, you will be able to edit your Multi-Team page from the Campaign card on the far left and you can edit the team page template from the Multiple Teams campaign card. From those editors, you will have the ability to set default content, design, and settings that are created as a part of your campaign, as well as send invitations to potential new team organizers.
Important: You cannot add multiple teams if a donation has already been made to your campaign. To avoid this, please refrain from publishing your campaign before you finish configuring its settings.