Before you can get started fundraising as an organization, you’ll need to claim your charity account, which will become the home of all your fundraising efforts. If you have an individual account first before claiming a charity, your individual account will merge into your new charity admin account.
How to claim your charity account
We recommend that you use your official charity email to sign up (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org), since it will allow us to quickly verify your connection to the organization.
- Click this link to sign up with GoFundMe Charity.
- If you have signed up before, but haven't claimed your charity yet, you will need to sign into your account and click this link to search for your organization.
- Search for your charity by EIN (US) or BRN (CA)
- Locate your nonprofit and click Claim Nonprofit or Request Access
- Our team will then verify your connection to the charity within 1 business day
- We'll send you a PIN to verify your access all account features, including the ability set up withdrawals.
Important: If you'd like to fundraise on behalf of an organization you're not affiliated with, we recommend creating a charity campaign on GoFundMe’s platform for individuals. You can still select a charity and accept tax-deductible donations on their behalf. Click this link to get started on GoFundMe.com.
Adding your charity to GoFundMe Charity
If you don’t see your charity listed on our website after starting the claim process, please refer to this article about adding your charity to our platform.