Welcome to GoFundMe Charity, our product tailored for the nonprofit fundraising experience.
Introducing powerful features like customizable campaign pages, multi-team fundraising, built in ticketing and registration, and configurable reporting to unlock the power of your audience, raise the money you need to support your positive social missions, and truly create a presence on the web.
How to start fundraising on GoFundMe Charity
If you’re currently affiliated with a nonprofit and you’re ready to take their online fundraising to the next level, then please follow the guide links below to learn how to start fundraising.
- Confirm your affiliation by claiming or requesting access to your nonprofit profile
- Choose your preferred payment processor
- Create and customize your first campaign page
- Add teams to supercharge peer to peer fundraising (optional)
- Add registration and ticketing for events (optional)
- Enable your favorite integrations (optional)
- Share to spread the word
- Manage your donors and visitors
- Leverage the report center
- Do it all over again!
To become a fundraising pro, we recommend checking out our success tips, where you can learn how to tailor your campaign to your exact liking. You can find those in our blog, guides, or success section of our Help center.
If you’re not affiliated with a nonprofit, you can do the following to get started fundraising:
- Create a campaign on our personal GoFundMe product (the one you already know and love!). Sign up here to get started.
- Or, you can use your nonprofit’s EIN to search for their charity profile on GoFundMe Charity to see if they allow for fundraising on their behalf. Keep in mind, not all nonprofits have an established profile on our site, so we recommend going with option 1, if that’s the case.
We look forward to seeing what you do and our team is here to help if you have further questions or feedback.